Venture League reviews over 1,000 start-ups annually. Our investment focus is on companies from the sports tech and health sector. At our Pitch Days, to which only our investors have access, we present these start-ups. More than 400 entrepreneurs, private investors, business angels, family offices and professional athletes currently use this opportunity to invest in start-ups together with Venture League.
Invest in start-ups with Venture League
Start-ups are an absolutely sensible investment and supporting young founders is one of the pillars of our economy. However, start-ups are also in one of the highest risk classes. We therefore want to make sure that we only team up with entrepreneurs or private individuals who are aware of this special challenge.
Your agreement to the points below is therefore mandatory.
Your application at Venture League
- Access to investors Pitch decks, business plans
- Online platform with pre-selected start-ups
- Free access to all Pitch Days
- Free, individual investment decision (investors decide for themselves in which start-up and to what extent they invest)
- Investor Startup Matching
- Invest together with athletes and experts
- smart due diligence
- knowledge sharing
- High growth potential